Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello.

 So, I have a tumblr. But, my friend, Erica, has one of these and I think it'd be nice to keep up with each other. (Not that we don't anyway.. I don't know. Maybe I'm just bored and need something new.)


I'm Alliea. I've lived in the same house for all of my nineteen years. I'm a medical assisting student.. and it's probably not what i'll be doing with my life in 5 years. I'm still figuring out, well, pretty much everything. My life has taken a few crazy turns the past three-ish months.. Which I'm sure i'll blog plenty about later. It's so weird that the absolute worst times in our life lead to the absolute best times. Ever notice that? Anyways, I have the absolute most beautiful family and some heaven-sent friends. Ashley and Erica are my angels. There isn't a day that I am not thankful for them. My man is.. new. And treats me like a queen. It's so crazy to me. I've never known anything like him.. I didn't even know guys like him existed. I truly mean that. My nephews light up my world. My mom is my best friend. My big brother is my hero. And that's pretty much my life right there. I couldn't ask for things to get better. I'm not even sure they could. Sooo many more adventure stories to come! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment